October 25, 2018
The Tidewater Inn Wedding Photos
This past weekend I ventured out to the Eastern Shore to document Lauren and Andy’s beautiful wedding. They planned their ceremony and reception at The Tidewater Inn in Easton, Maryland, and it was absolutely gorgeous.
They got the best fall weather – not too hot or cold, which was ideal for their outdoor ceremony in the courtyard and tented cocktail hour. The evening continued in the Gold Ballroom, a gorgeous space with plenty of room for laughter, dancing and late-night snacks!
A few highlights:
- Talk about gorgeous wedding details! Lauren was super organized and had everything together when I arrived. I fell in love with her attention to detail, including the wax seals and calligraphy on the invitations. And their color palette was stunning – neutrals with a touch of mauve. So elegant!
- Lauren and Andy included their black labs in the celebration. Ruger walked down the aisle with the ring bearer, and Raven joined them for a few photos after the ceremony. They were so well-behaved and looked adorable!!
- I loved Andy’s reaction as he saw Lauren for the first time. Both of them looked so incredibly happy during their ceremony, you couldn’t help but get a little emotional.
- Oh, the toasts. Lauren’s dad had everyone tearing up and laughing, whether he was talking about her childhood stories or his thoughts on meeting Andy. Lauren’s Pop-Pop also blessed the meal, and her great uncle said a few words as well. Leigh and Philip, the matron of honor and best man, also shared some amazing stories about the couple. It was easily one of my favorite parts of the night!
- Dessert was on point – cupcakes, chocolate mousse, chocolate covered strawberries, coffee and of course, cake, were all included in their cute dessert bar. They also were so kind to celebrate a friend’s birthday at the wedding!! They had a cake made just for her!
- The night ended with Kobe burger sliders and boardwalk fries – the perfect way to end an Eastern Shore wedding.
As I left for the evening, it was with such a grateful heart.
From day one, Lauren and Andy welcomed me into their wedding celebrations as a true friend. They sent me such kind words when I got married earlier this year, and every time I saw their email in my inbox, I knew it would be a bright spot in my day.
Lauren and Andy are perfect for each other, and their happiness spreads to everyone around them. I saw it at their Chesapeake Bay engagement session, and again on their wedding day. They belong together, and I couldn’t be happier as they start on this new adventure. Congratulations, you two!!
Thanks to all the vendors:
Assistant Photographer: Lori from KPC & Co. Photography