At Emily Alyssa Photography, safety is always our first priority. While we are so excited to be opening up for sessions again, we are dedicated to everyone's health during these unprecedented times.
We have always taken a very proactive approach to safety at our sessions. In addition to our regular standards, we will be implementing the following guidelines:
- Face masks will be worn by your photographer.
- Additional hand washing will take place before and after sessions for clients and photographer.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at your session.
- Cameras, lenses and all gear will be sanitized before and after sessions.
- If anyone is showing symptoms (you or the photographer) we will reschedule you for no extra charge.
- Social distancing guidelines will always be followed during your session.
In addition, all meetings are being held virtually at this time via Zoom or over the phone.
Should we face additional government guidelines with more restrictions and stay-at-home orders, you have two options. Your non-refundable retainer can be applied to a new date within 1 calendar year of your original date, or you can request a refund. We understand how difficult this time is for everyone, and we don't want you to worry about what to expect if this happens.
We are also working very closely with all of our wedding couples. If you are looking for a photographer for your elopement or micro wedding, please reach out to learn more about those policies.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. To inquire about booking a session, contact us here.