November 1, 2017
1757 Golf Club Wedding Photos
It’s time to share another beautiful fall wedding!! Dana and Will could not have had a better day. And I was so happy to capture their celebration!
Before the festivities even started, I already knew these two would have an amazing wedding. Dana is super organized, which made the planning part seamless. And I found out she also is incredibly talented at designing all the details from the day!
She even made several signs – calligraphy and all – which were so gorgeous. Just wait until you see them! I always love when couples really personalize their day, and these two did an amazing job.
Have I mentioned they’re also the sweetest couple ever? The entire day they kept checking in to make sure I had everything I needed – from the details at the beginning of the day, to the end of the reception. And it’s not often a bride tells her family members to pose for a photo so she can stand back and take one for them. Like I said, these two are so thoughtful, and it showed in every part of the day.
Somehow I just get the best couples ever! And it makes me so incredibly happy to work with them during such an exciting time in their lives.
Some of my favorite highlights:
- First of all, those gorgeous colors! I love the floral arrangements and details they chose. So perfect for the fall season.
- Dana peeking through the door when she saw her dad for the first time that day!
- Driving around in a golf cart to Will and Dana’s first look, which took place on a bridge on the golf course. And oh my goodness, it was so sweet!! It took us a few minutes to get started since there were some golfers passing by at the same moment. So Will had to wait a little longer to see his bride. But I bet he would say it was worth the wait!
- Their sweet ceremony. I might be behind the camera, but I always love when my couples officially become husband and wife!! After working together all year, it’s one of my favorite parts of the day.
- The Virginia Tech details. Dana wore a garter with their colors, and Will put on a Virginia Tech bowtie during the reception. Not to mention, the huge flag that made an appearance during the reception and sparkler exit! Trust me, it’s worth scrolling to the bottom to see.
- Golden hour!! We had just the right light for the ceremony and the most beautiful sunset too. Yay for newlywed portraits!
- One of the most delicious dessert bars I’ve ever seen. When you include salted caramel cupcakes, cookie dough cake pops, pumpkin cupcakes and a three-tier cake from Sweets by E, you know I’m going to be a big fan.
- The sparkler send-off at the end of the night! Dana and Will even got to run through a couple times before heading off to their after party.
Congratulations, Dana and Will! I absolutely loved spending the day with you and your wonderful friends and family. Enjoy some of my favorite photos!
A special thank you to all the vendors from the day!
DJ: Nick Caracciolo